Hanging upside down for 10 minutes twice a day is not a yoga exercise for mental relaxation—it is the remedy for improving circulation to the scalp as practiced by one of the Hair Loss sufferer who was given this advice by a sage with full of head of hair.
Hair loss is the most worrisome cosmetic problem in men of all ages—and now even in women who are beginning to recognize the need for treatments as the hair begin to fall. We are all reluctant to use surgical treatments for obvious reasons—and any advice which does not cost us money is usually welcome.
The question is whether it is the right treatment for your hair? As you search for the best treatment for your hair loss in Dubai, keep in mind the following suggestions…
- Seek the help of qualified professionals by paying a fee instead of trying unproven methods and useful advices. This will save you time and anguish and you will achieve the results faster.
- Determine the reason for your hair loss first: Hair loss does not just run in families, there are many other causes of hair loss. You can search the internet or make an appointment with a hair loss treatment clinic. You may need… – Blood tests if necessary
– A complete scalp evaluation to rule out local problems which may be jeopardizing the health of your hair.
– A complete physical checkup to make sure there are no other medical problems.
- Determine the stage of hair loss: hair loss is most worrisome right at the beginning and particularly when you are very young as well. Panic will not take care of the issue—yes, you may not be able to sleep well at night and may even have night mares of walking around bald with embarrassment, but stay calm and remember that there are a lot more options available now than ever before.
- Accept the fact that you have a hair loss: This is the first major step you will take which will help you cope with the issue of hair loss. Once accepted, you will begin to chalk out a plan to manage the problem.
- Take small steps: Your doctor or hair transplant surgeon in Dubai may advise you to take some medications in the beginning to help slow down the hair loss or to prevent it from becoming worse. You may have to change your eating habits or consider quitting smoking if you smoke. He or she may prescribe some hair care products to help maintain the health of your hair.
- Hair transplantation: Hair transplantation is the final frontier in the fight against hair loss—yes the thought of needles and pain is not pleasing but the results are indeed. With modern hair transplantation techniques most of the worrisome aspects of hair transplantation have been addressed adequately. With the FUE method of hair transplantation –scarring at the back of the head, pain after the procedure and the fear of unnatural looks have been eliminated.
This information is provided with the complements of Dubai Cosmetic Surgery—a leading clinic offering Hair transplant services in Dubai.